The Edinburgh Woollen Mill was founded by Drew Stevenson in 1946 as the Langholm Dyeing and Finishing Company, undertaking the dyeing of yarn on a contract basis. The development into retailing began in 1970, when the Group opened its first shop in Randolph Place, Edinburgh. The Edinburgh Woollen MIll is focused on delivering quality products, great value and excellent service levels.
We are a major national retailer with 400 retail stores ranging from High Street stores, Garden Centre concessions, Tourist stores and larger format Destination Stores
Having control of the product development and suppy chain ensures we can deliver the best yarns and fabric which not only fit perfectly but will stand the test of time. Our store staff are knowledgeable and provide a helpful personal service